Netsafe have recently launched a great new resource for parents and whānau, the ‘Online Safety Parent Toolkit’. This interactive PDF offers parents and whānau practical tips and tools to help them talk to their children about online safety. It includes:
· quickstarter tips for parents, whānau and young people
· information to enhance digital parenting knowledge
· details about the online risks and challenges their children may face
· advice about how they can help their children.
· Advice around social media, cyber bullying etc
Please find below the link to the Netsafe ‘Online Safety Parent Toolkit’.