- A reminder of gear needed: Stick, mouth guard, shin pads, long black or dark coloured socks . Please see Mrs Wilson if you need to borrow a stick.
- Practices will be at 4-5pm on Fridays at the turf on Stephenson Street when the turf is fixed.
- On Friday 13th students please meet me in the hall at 9.30 for an introduction and question session.
- I will have 2 practices in the holidays times TBC.
- Parents please send me a text with your name so I have everyone’s contacts.
- I will be using a new app that is for sport team management to send out practice times, game times, cancellations etc. This way all the info will be in one place if you need to recheck times. I can also see when anyone has or has not received the message and send a reminder.
Please download the app called ‘Heja’. Choose join team and Use the code AHRD. If you do not have a smartphone let me know and I will keep you informed another way.
- Games will be on Wednesday nights at either 4, 5 or 6pm (possibility of a 7pm game depending on the amount of teams entered) - First game will be Wednesday 2nd May.
- Orange Playing tops will be provided by school, please wear black PE shorts.
Please take time to read the Codes Of Conduct (Parent and Student) which can be found on the Sports Academy page of the RVS website.