Welcome to another year!
Please see attached this Wednesday’s Draw for Mako Rippa & Rip Rugby @ Lansdowne Park . (Please let us know if you spot any mistakes eg Missing teams or teams in the wrong grade!! ).
- Welcome to our Picton Based schools
- The Ground Map will be posted at the ground
- We have a couple of combined teams, Please let me know if any kids have not got a team to play for, Please match number or lend player if your opposition team is down on numbers
- Due to increase with teams , we have had to add another timeslot
- Yr 1/2 as there is an odd number of teams in your grade, we will have a game of 3 halves @ 4:45pm (Whitney St vs Fairhall vs St Mary’s/RVS )
Please can ALL teams be at the ground 10 minutes before they play. A reminder that all schools are to bring their own Belts! The TRU we will supply the balls & flags.
Points to note:
- Grades are spread over two time slots. Please make sure you check the draw each time to confirm when each team is playing.
- Year 1/2 teams are allowed parents on the field to help guide the kids and make sure everyone gets a turn running etc.
- Refs will be supplied, but please be prepared to ref in case they don’t turn up for your game
Please feel free to forward this email. If you would like us to add anyone or be removed from this weekly mailout list, please let me know?
Any other questions, please ask?
Community Rugby Manager | Tasman Rugby Union
Trafalgar Park Lane | PO Box 7157 | Nelson 7010
P 027 249 2332 | E email@example.com | W www.mako.nz
Mako Rugby eCoaching Link: Click Here