Level 2 Update – Due to the mass gathering number being 100 we will need to split the group into two session so we can keep our numbers below that for players and spectators, unless there are further restrictions implemented.
Session 1 9:30 am – 10:30 am Yr 2
Leave via end of turf once finished.
Session 2 10:35 – 11:35 Yr 1
Please remember these golden rules
1. If you’re sick, stay home.
2. If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
4. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
5. No spitting nor Bushman's nose blowing at all.
6. Pick up all your water bottles/glass bottles and dispose of in the bins provided. We will be disposing of any bottles found around the turfs
7. If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
8. Don't share drink bottles, facemasks or gloves.
9. Scan in via the Ministry of Health QR Code which is up around the turf.
10. Keep your 2m social distance.
Administration and Accounts