- Children do not have to complete every task on the challenge grid. They must earn 200 points by Week 8 & they may choose which tasks they would like to complete.
- Children must meet the checkpoints at the end of each week (see checkpoints below).
- Children must bring their homework books to school every Friday.
- Each week, children will still be given normal reading, spelling & mathletics to complete.
- The Homework Challenge is to be completed by Friday, Week 8.
- Children may bring in photos of the tasks they have been doing and put these up on our homework wall (photos can also be emailed to me & I can print them for you).
- If children meet the checkpoints each Friday, they will be awarded 2 Class Dojo points. If they do not meet the checkpoints, they will loose 2 Class Dojo points.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this new homework challenge!