Just updating you on a couple of changes that will occur in Term 2.
- Room 3’s PE day will be on TUESDAY (starting beginning of term 2).
- As explained below, children will be expected to complete daily reading. This term, the guided reading books will be on Lesson Zone (link below).
- Homework – Children will be given a homework sheet (which they will have glued into their homework book) every Monday. On this sheet will be all of the homework activities for the week. Children will be expected to:
- complete daily reading (of their guided reading book),
- spend 15 minutes on Matheletics each day,
- practice their 10 spelling words ready for a test on Friday,
- complete one other extra homework task per week.
Below is a list of the websites that children may be asked to spend time on (practicing literacy or mathematics) throughout the week:
Please do not hesitate to pop into the classroom or email me if you have any questions :)