This Social Science theme links with our overall arching theme of – How can we obey God? and Why do we need Laws and Rules?
We will briefly talk about
- using devices safely and always with an adult nearby
- how to find a safe place to cross the road
- understanding what a ‘Bully’ is and what ‘Bullying’ means. This may include role -playing how we might deal with a bully.
- how our Mums and Dads are our ‘Superheroes’ and how they can help us.
- how we can use 111 to contact the Fire, Ambulance and Police Services.
We will be learning that there are many people who can help us and that it’s important to ask for help when we need it.
Josh will be coming back in a couple of weeks again to talk about ‘Rules’ and to do some more role-playing activities.
Thank you Josh for your time and effort in sharing your expertise in these areas.